The Board of County Commissioners is committed to diligent management of financial affairs in order to ensure the County's long-term financial health and the provision of essential public services. The Board is committed to working to ensure that San Juan County government provides services to all San Juan County citizens, taxpayers, and communities in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
As stewards of the County's fiscal resources, we are committed to:
- Promoting a culture of accountability and ethical conduct.
- Ensuring compliance through adequate internal controls for the purpose of safeguarding resources and minimizing liabilities.
- Valuing the contributions of our employees and encouraging their professional growth and development.
- Analyzing information to forecast trends and assist in decision making.
- Fostering an environment of open communication, education, cooperation, and service.
- Providing timely and accurate financial reports.
- Leading local government through the development of innovative financial solutions.
RFP and Bids
IFB's (Invitation for Bid) and RFP's (Request for Proposal) can be obtained through the County Administrator.