Annual Abstract of Assessment
The Abstract of Assessment is produced each January for the preceding tax year. The brochure provides the assessed values, tax rates, revenues, and the distribution of taxes by type of taxing authority. San Juan County currently has 3 tax districts and 5 taxing entities. The 2021 Brochure will be available in January 2022.
- Annual Abstract Data
2020 Abstract Summary Spreadsheet - County-wide
2020 Abstract by Taxing Entity
- 2020 Assessment Roll Data Files
The assessor and treasurer offices converted to new database systems in 2020, resulting in different file structures from previous years.
- 2019 Assessment Roll Data Files
- Index (Prop Type, Owner info, Location, Zoning, Legal Description)
- Improvements (includes residential, commercial, industrial and manufactured homes)
- Land (includes patented mining-claims and possessory interests)
- Tax Amount (2019)
- Transfers (includes sales, non-sale transfers and certain other recorded documents)