The Assessor and Treasurer's offices have converted to a new property record database. Please direct questions to: email@example.com
- Searchable Property Database and Maps - hosted by Spatialest. Updated weekly.
- Parcel Shapefile (zip file) updated December 2022.
One record per tax account
- Base Grid Shapefile (zip file) updated December 2022.
One record per polygon. Parcels may include many polygons. Polygons may have multiple tax accounts
(e.g. undivided interests)
- Other Shapefiles, KMZ files, and other GIS files can be requested emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parcels impacted by Environmental Remediation County Ordinance 2020-1
Areas in Green have been remediated at least to some extent
Areas in Orange have yet to be remediated
See full text of County Ordinance 2020-1 for details on land use impact
- Static Maps (PDF format)
- Commissioner Districts Map
- Topo Sections Map
- Township Range Map
- San Juan County Road Map
- Town of Silverton Street Overview Block Map
- Town of Silverton Parcel/Block Map
- 1930s San Juan Triangle Map - East (includes Silverton; shows mining claims)
- 1930s San Juan Triangle Map - West (shows mining claims)